Thursday, November 13, 2008 Y 7:24 PM

Hahahahahaha O's are officially over now~ Super happy now muahahahaha!! LOL damn HIGH sia~

Bio P1 today was ok. Actually I think all three sciences de P1 is somewhat the same...and I have abt the same no. of qns wrong for all three lol. Didnt really have much mood to study for bio ytd alrdy...cos its the last paper and all I can think of is what I will do after O's. Haha...

After bio had class group lunch. LOL. Total only got 9 of us. Pathetic sia. But kind of expected it alrdy lah. Hais. Lunched at Marina Sq Seoul Garden (: Yay and sab was my maid for the day. Hehs...cos she cooked the chicken for me^^ Hehehe she's a good cook btw, and a pro at it. LOL. And then ahHOU, adeline and eunice were the pros at eating. Hahaha...oops! XP Ate till super full so we decided to go shop for stuffs before heading home. Anyway, thanks angie and kailin again for the present (: Haha me and zihou felt so guilty cos it wasn't cheap for both of them to share too.. =X

Airport tmr! Sending some of the prcs off (: Hopefully we will give them a surprise?! Haha...

Today's somewhat the last day of school in chung cheng, till we get back our results. Sab was funny just now...telling us to say goodbye as we walked out frm the back gate. She was like pointing to the fence and asking us to say goodbye. Me, ahHOU and YAJ got abit shocked at first...cos we thot got what LOL. In the end she say last day le so must say bye to the sch. Hahaha ok if you dont get tis joke then nvm. Aww, I will sure miss chung cheng, esp some of the tchers, the lake, and the VOLLEYBALL COURT! Hehehe (:

K now I shall continue playing with my psp ^^ Currently hooked onto tis farming game lol, and so is my sisters. Haha. Hope to find a job soon to earn money! I want to buy alot of things!!! Hehehe...

its all gone in a moment